Kay Burley is at Waterloo Station for Sky News Breakfast this morning, as rail strikes grip the United Kingdom.
Coming up this Tuesday morning,
- Transport Secretary Grant Shapps says that ministers should not be taking part with negotiations themselves, and that 'the employers' were the only ones able to solve "this stunt2 from the RMT,
- Gerrard Tubb is at picket line at Leeds Station, where lines to Scarborough, Hull and Brough are all empty this morning,
- Dan Whitehead reports from Cardiff Central, where 85% of trains are not running, none heading west from Cardiff to Swansea or Port Talbot,
- RMT boss Mick Lynch accused the government of dictating the terms the dispute, and "telling lies" over the Union not being prepared to negotiate,
- Meanwhile in Dublin, Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary said that there wasn't "complete chaos" at airports with 90-95% of flights getting away, blaming staff absence on Brexit restrictions.