No casualties have been reported / Photo from UNIAN
Russia-led forces on October 3 mounted five attacks on Ukrainian positions in Donbas, eastern Ukraine.
"Enemy fire did not cause combat-related losses or injuries among Joint Forces personnel," the press center of the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) Headquarters said in a morning update on Facebook on October 4.
Enemy troops used rifles near the village of Mayorsk, while grenade launchers of various systems were used not far from the villages of Prychepylivka and Novoselivka Druha.
What is more, Russia-led forces opened fire with rifles and a hand-lend anti-tank grenade launcher near the village of Vodiane and the town of Maryinka.
The Ukrainian military did not use weapons in response to the provocations.
Since the beginning of October 4, no ceasefire violations have been recorded in Donbas. From 00:00 to 07:00 local time, there was a truce along the entire contact line, the JFO HQ said.
More related news reports:
- OSCE monitors report almost 1,400 ceasefire violations since latest truce announcement
- Violations of truce by enemy provoke wildfires in Donbas – Ukraine officials (Video)
- Ukraine's Army chief on importance of NATO in Ukrainian drills: "Deterrent to enemy"
- Donbas war update: Ukraine reports two ceasefire violations on Oct 1
- Donbas war update: Enemy forces open fire five times from day-start on Saturday