UIA suspends flights between Ukraine, Poland / Photo from UNIAN
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) has announced a review of its plans to resume flights to Poland from June 18, 2021.
That's according to a report on the UIA website.
"The reason for this decision was the situation that arose due to the need to fly over the territory of Belarus and the subsequent redistribution of passenger traffic observed by the UIA in this direction," reads the report.
Read also State Aviation Administration allows SkyUp, UIA to launch new flights It is noted UIA will carefully analyze the market for both point-to-point passengers traveling from/to Poland and transfer passengers traveling with a change in Poland or Ukraine. If the demand for the UIA network is restored, the flights will be resumed.
For tickets with actually canceled flights, the following actions are possible:
- Change of travel date for UIA flights without payment of a penalty according to the fare in the original class during the ticket period, subject to removal of airport restrictions;
- Exchange a ticket for a promo code with an additional 25% bonus on the UIA website, or
More news reports
- Ukraine's SkyUp gives up flights on 33 routes (Lists)
- Saudi Arabia's Flynas low-cost airline enters Ukrainian market
- Ukrainian official names condition for resumption of flights with Belarus
- Ukraine to develop aircraft industry
Translation: Kanaryan Lyudmila