Interpipe redeems part of 2024 eurobonds for $74.8 mln

The international vertically integrated pipe and wheel company Interpipe announced the next partial redemption of eurobonds-2024 in the amount of $74.8 million.

According to a press release from Interpipe Holdings Plc on Tuesday, the remaining debt on the bonds is currently $6.48 million.

Earlier, the exchange announcement of Interpipe Holdings Plc informed on December 18 of this year about the decision to carry out the next partial redemption of Eurobonds-2024 in the amount of $74.8 million. The buyback was planned to be carried out on December 29 this year.

Chief Executive Officer Fadi Hraibi announced earlier in December during the conference that the company intends to continue buying back its 2024 Eurobonds.

Various instruments are also being considered for attracting financing to finance Capex: issuing Eurobonds, attracting project financing and attracting bank financing, he said.

At the same time, Hraibi stressed that there are no immediate decisions on [new] eurobonds.

In October 2019, Interpipe announced the completion of the restructuring with a partial write-off of the group's existing debt to its main financial creditors, including $200 million Eurobonds with a 10.25% coupon and maturity in 2017. As a result of the restructuring, the debt was reduced and issued with a new issue of eurobonds for $309.192 million at 10.25% maturing in 2024 and a loan for $45.808 million due at the end of 2020.

The maturity of the existing new bonds is December 31, 2024, the rate remains the same 10.25% per annum. The company undertakes to buy back new bonds in the amount of $150 million with accrued and unpaid interest by December 31, 2023.

As a result of a series of repayments in 2020, the last of which was in October for $32.4 million, their volume decreased to $6.45 million.

Interfax-Ukraine

News about recent political developments in Ukraine, key Ukrainian economic news and major current events in the CIS and the rest of the world.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/

Related news
COVID-19: 'We're a long, long way from easing restrictions'.

COVID-19: 'We're a long, long way from easing restrictions'.

Health Secretary Nick Hancock has warned that infections will have to fall a 'long, long way' for restrictions to be lifted in England. Sky News videos are now available in Spanish here/Los video de Sky News están disponibles en español aquí SUBSC...

Labour calls for 'comprehensive' COVID-19 quarantine system for travellers.

Labour calls for 'comprehensive' COVID-19 quarantine system for travellers.

Shadow Home Secretary Nick Thomas-Symonds says the Government should have slapped down border controls last year on travellers arriving in the UK. Speaking on the Sophy Ridge on Sunday show, he described the Government's response as 'chaotic'. SUB...

COVID-19: Delaying 2nd Pfizer jab is an 'unregulated and unlicensed' trial.

COVID-19: Delaying 2nd Pfizer jab is an 'unregulated and unlicensed' trial.

A GP in the Doctors' Association explains why they are 'concerned' about delaying the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Patients have been told they'll have to wait 12 weeks between the two jabs, longer than the manufacturer recommends. The decis...

Navalny supporters arrested during mass protests in Russia.

Navalny supporters arrested during mass protests in Russia.

Roughly 2,250 people have reportedly been arrested at a series of demonstrations in support of the jailed Putin critic Alexei Navalny across Russia. The gatherings, which police have declared illegal, are the first by Mr Navalny's supporters since...

Arlene Foster dismisses support for Northern Ireland referendum.

Arlene Foster dismisses support for Northern Ireland referendum.

DUP leader Arlene Foster has dismissed a poll showing growing enthusiasm for a referendum on the future of Northern Ireland. She also discussed NI's latest response to COVID-19. Speaking on the Sophy Ridge on Sunday show, he described the Governme...

1 2

Chinese miners rescued two weeks after explosion - DW News.

Chinese miners rescued two weeks after explosion - DW News.

Eleven miners have been lifted to safety two weeks after an explosion trapped them 600 meters below ground at the Hushan gold mine in China's Shandong province. A dramatic rescue operation is gathering pace. 22 workers were cut off after the blast...