Over 1,200 new COVID-19 cases reported as of June 12 / Photo from UNIAN
Ukraine's health authorities say 1,274 new active COVID-19 cases were confirmed across the country in the past 24 hours as of June 12, 2021.
The new cases included 40 children, according to the Ukrainian Health Ministry's Telegram channel.
What is more, 53 healthcare workers tested positive for COVID-19.
Read also Denmark ready to deliver 500,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine to Ukraine In the past 24 hours as of June 12, the highest number of cases was recorded in the city of Kyiv (215), Kharkiv region (104), Lviv region (84), and Donetsk region (84).
Daily coronavirus statistics in Ukraine for June 11
- Hospitalizations: 709;
- Deaths: 69;
- Recoveries: 4,905;
- Tests per day: 26,999 PCR tests, 10,910 ELISA tests, and 16,912 antigen-based rapid diagnostic tests).
Coronavirus statistics in Ukraine since the onset of the epidemic
- Confirmed cases: 2,222,701;
- Deaths: 51,646;
- Recoveries: 2,125,685;
- PCR tests: 10,487,410.
Data from Russia-occupied areas – the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the city of Sevastopol, parts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions – is not available.
Other related news reports
- Another batch of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine arrives in Ukraine
- U.S. to donate 500 million Pfizer vaccine doses to the world – media
- Over 55,500 Ukrainians vaccinated against COVID-19 in past day
- First EU country to greenlight Ukraine's vaccination certificates
- Israel lifts ban on travel to Ukraine
Translation: Kanaryan Lyudmila