DANNY Williams and Jourdan Riane's relationship has reached new heights after the Love Island duo decided to move in together
Here's all about the hunk from Hull, along with with everything you need to know from his time in and out of the villa.
Who is Danny Williams and who does he model for?
Before he became a full-time model, Danny was working in cocktail bars, which also became his go-to place in finding his dates.
He has worked with numerous international brands including GymShark, Moschino and even starred in a Christmas TV advert for Mr Porter’s online campaign.
But there's a reason why you might not have recognised his face before her entered the villa - after River Island chopped off his head in pictures.
River Island Men hired the 21-year-old star to strut his stuff in swimwear, shorts and even suits before decapitating him in the shots.
Nonetheless, he looks undeniably chiselled posing in just the sort of brightly-coloured swimwear he has been sporting on the show.
And in many of the shots, his chin and the bottom part of his nose does get a look-in.
But despite having a successful career and good looks going for himself, Danny says he finds it incredibly hard to trust people around him.
Before heading into the villa he said: “Sometimes I’m too trusting, I could get mugged off and leave myself open to being vulnerable.
"It’s a good and bad thing but also I always see the best in people and always give people second chances.
"And sometimes, I’m not serious enough, especially with girls in the past, I’ve been guilty of being too laid back, too relaxed and chilled out”.
Is Danny Williams dating Jourdan Riane?
Danny and Jourdan were dumped from the villa together - and were talking about marriage after just four weeks.
Jourdan entered the villa as part of the show's Casa Amor twist - and Danny plucked her from Curtis Pritchard, who had his head turned by her.
The pair let their hair down as Danny celebrated his birthday in Ibiza with other Love Island stars.
On September 11, Danny and Jourdan took to their official Instagram accounts to let fans know that they have moved in together.
It's a big step for the two, who have been inseparable ever since meeting on the popular ITV2 show over the summer - and the fact that they're still together is commendable.
On her social media platform, Jourdan gushed: "Always wanted to move since before the show….and made it my mission since coming out to make sure I did.
"Finally have a house to make into a home. Feel proud, scared, nervous, excited all in one Here’s to new chapters."
Her accompanying photo showed the influencer pose in her brand new apartment, with Danny right by her side.
The model from Hull gave a caption of his own on his Instagram, telling fans that he was "grateful" for the move.
Danny wrote: "Feeling grateful to be able to make this possible. Hard work pays off. Excited for the next chapter."
What happened to Danny Williams on Love Island?
- Danny went on a date with Amber Gill and Yewande Biala - however, it was clear for all to see that he enjoyed his time with Yewande far more.
- After admitting to being attracted to Yewande, Molly-Mae Hague announced she had a crush on Danny. When he found out the truth, his head was turned.
- Following some one-on-one time with both Molly-Mae and Yewande, Danny hinted he's more interested in Yewande, telling her: "I need to have a couple of days to figure everybody out. I don’t think I’ve clicked with anybody as much as I have clicked with you."
- But the heartthrob is yet to rule out a romance with Molly-Mae, 20, and even spoke to her partner Tommy Fury about getting to know her more.
- Danny finally made his mind up and let it be known that he wants to move things forward with Yewande.
- Then, on episode nine the muscular model is invited on two dates with newcomers Maura Higgins and Elma Pazar.
- He stressed to Yewande that he didn't like it when she joined the girls on the terrace and heckled the newcomers on their dates, saying he had seen another side to her while in the Beach Hut.
- After hashing out their differences regarding Yewande's part in the girls' childish behaviour on the terrace, Danny planted a kiss on the scientist, ensuring she knew exactly where he stood with her.
- Danny picked Yewande to couple with during Sunday night's recoupling.
- There was trouble in paradise when Yewande wasn't sure what she wanted and thought Danny wasn't moving fast enough.
- The rocky patch continued in episode 15 when Danny shared his concerns about how things were moving with Yewande, fearing that “she is genuinely not feeling it” any more.
- His head has been turned by new girl Arabella Chi - and Yewande upped her game to get him back.
- Danny and Arabella have been getting on and now it looks like he could ditch Yewande for her following several intense discussions between the trio.
- In episode 19, Danny made the decision to pursue things with Arabella over Yewande, and when it came to the recoupling showdown, the model ended up choosing the Londoner.
- Yewande was sent home and it was apparent that she was furious, telling Danny: "What goes around comes around."
- In the words of Amy Hart "before the bed was even cold" Danny locked lips with Arabella in front of the entire cast, disgusting Yewande's best pals Anna and Amber.
- During the online buzz challenge in episode 21, Danny was surprised to learn that some of the public think Arabella will ditch him as soon as she can.
- Danny's love interest Arabella Chi was sent home alongside Tom Walker after the public voted three couples - Tommy and Molly-Mae, Lucie Donlan and Anton Danyluk and Michael Griffiths and Amber Gill - to be saved and decide the fate of their fellow Islanders. Which means the model is back to not being coupled up.
- The professional model asked Jourdan Riane to join him in his bed and used the opportunity to kiss the actress.
- Danny decided to couple up with Jourdan in the shock recoupling.
- The River Island model tried to reassure Curtis Pritchard that Amy Hart would come around after she blasted him for having his head turned in episode 27.
- Danny and a few of the boys encouraged Jordan Hames to pursue Anna Vakili in episode 28, despite her being coupled up with Ovie Soko.
- Danny and Jourdan are dumped from the villa.
What is his official Instagram page?
His official Instagram tag is @itsdannywilliams.
Danny saw the 45,000 people already subscribed to his updates soar to 612,000.
The 21-year-old certainly isn't afraid to show off some skin - the majority of his Instagram photos tend to see the handsome lad showcase his modelling work, fitness videos and his shirtless selfies.
What is Danny William’s type on paper?
Danny described his ideal girl as powerful, ambitious and “she wouldn’t be scared of much and she knows who she is” before entering the villa.
Having a good personality is super important to him.
He also stressed that he’d like to find a partner who enjoys working out as much as he does, along with eating healthy.
Furthermore, Danny claimed he’s never cheated in a relationship because he’s all about loyalty - but we have a feeling Yewande and Arabella would have something to say about that.
Prior to entering the Love Island villa, Danny admitted to crushing on fellow Islander, Yewande Biala, with him saying: "From what I can gather from what I've seen so far, I think Yewande ticks a lot of boxes.
"She strikes me as someone who is very intelligent and is quite independent."
He went on to tell The Daily Star: "We're all in there looking for love, but she's her own woman and doesn't seem to be playing games or have any tactics, which I find attractive."
When is Winter Love Island?
A winter version of the show is expected in early 2020.
Iain Stirlingwill return to give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa - from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
And Caroline Flackis back as host.
If you missed any of the action from the fifth series you can catch up on the ITV Hub.