From 24 February to 30 November, the Russian forces lost some 88,880 troops in action in Ukraine including approximately 500 Russian soldiers eliminated on 29 November alone, according to the estimations by the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
The Russian equipment losses go as follows, according to the Staff:
- tanks: 2914 (+3 on Nov 29)
- APV: 5872 (+6)
- artillery systems: 1902 (+1)
- MLRS: 395 (+0)
- anti-aircraft warfare systems: 210 (+1)
- aircraft: 280 (+0)
- helicopters: 261 (+0)
- operational-tactical level UAVs: 1562 (+7)
- cruise missiles: 531 (+0)
- warships/boats: 16 (+0)
- transport vehicles and fuel tanks: 4429 (+6)
- special equipment: 163 (+0)
Ukraine needs independent journalism. And we need you. Join our community on Patreon and help us better connect Ukraine to the world. We’ll use your contribution to attract new authors, upgrade our website, and optimize its SEO. For as little as the cost of one cup of coffee a month, you can help build bridges between Ukraine and the rest of the world, plus become a co-creator and vote for topics we should cover next. Become a patron or see other ways to support. Become a Patron!
Tags: Russian losses