Photo from UNIAN
Over the past day, April 24, Russian-controlled armed groups nine times violated the ceasefire in Donbas.
The attacks brought no casualties in the past 24 hours, according to a morning report by the Joint Forces Operation Headquarters.
Near the village of Vodiane, Russian proxies used 120 mm and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers of various types, and small arms.
Read also Reznikov: Putin's calls for Ukraine to work with 'DPR'/'LPR' signal withdrawal from Minsk deal In the suburb of Pisky, the enemy opened fire at Ukrainian positions using grenade launchers and small arms.
Near the settlements of Novhorodske, Lebedynske, and Troyitske, the invaders fired light and heavy anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, and small arms.
As of the morning of Sunday, April 25, Ukraine forces reported one ceasefire violation near Pisky where the enemy employed grenade launchers and small arms.
- Czech police detain five suspected of links to Russian proxy forces in Donbas – media
- Putin responds to Zelensky's offer to meet in Donbas
- Ukraine rules out direct talks on Donbas with Russian proxies – TCG delegation spox
- "Ukraine mustn't relax": General on Russian troops pullback
- U.S. reacts to Russia's statement on withdrawal of troops from Ukraine's borders
- OSCE SMM: Mine clearance in Donbas key step on road to peace
Translation: Yevgeny Matyushenko