Censor.NET reports citing its own sources.
1. Ihor Pavlovskyi - deputy defense minister, responsible for duty assignment in state procurement, the official who ordered to sign the contract.
2. Volodymyr Hulevych - director of Procurement Department of MoD, the person who signed the contracts.
3. Borys Malysh - head of department for organization of delivery of fuel, Procurement Department.
4. Ihor Shemovniev - employee of internal audit of MoD, the person who agreed the contracts.
5. Volodymyr Harkavyi - commercial director of Trade Commodity Group of companies.
6. Vadym Maiko - founder of Trade Commodity company.
In May 2016, the Defense Ministry announced a tender to buy various types of fuel for the army. It allocated 1,245,556,000 hryvnia on that purpose. The best proposal was made by Trade Commodity, an unknown company with 7,400 hryvnia in statutory fund, registered in Kamianske, the Dnipropetrovsk region. This firm beat all giants of the fuel market, and signed 14 contracts for fuel delivery on May 13, 2016, obliging itself to supply 70,100 tons.
However, on June 15, the agreement was revised, and an additional one was signed, followed with more additional agreements. A total of 22 additional agreements, signed between June 15 and Aug. 11, 2016, revised the price for the fuel, and MoD agreed to receive by 8,555 tons less fuel.
The delivery price was bigger than market by 12.2 percent average. Anti-corruption agencies NABU and SAP believe this amount, 149,339,000 hryvnia, is a direct damage to the state.
Read more: SAP detained Lieutenant General Ihor Pavlovskyi On Oct. 11, 2017 NABU detectives together with SAP prosecutors conducted a number of raids that resulted in detention of two people suspected of embezzlement: deputy defense minister and director of State Procurement and Material Supplies Department. Later, it was reported that the detained deputy minister of defense is Lieutenant General Ihor Pavlovskyi.
Head of Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAP) Nazar Kholodnytskyi told a briefing later that the prosecutors will ask for arrest and a bail in amount of one third of the damage inflicted, i.e. 149 million hryvnia.Источник: https://en.censor.net.ua/n458966