Cabinet of Ministers announces new contest for head of National Health Service of Ukraine.

The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has announced a new contest for the post of Head of the National Health Service of Ukraine (NHS).

The respective announcement was posted on the website of the vacant state service office on May 22.

The documents are accepted by May 25.

Among the requirements for a candidate, in particular, work experience in public service positions of category 'A' or 'B' or in positions not lower than the heads of structural divisions in local self-government bodies or experience in senior positions in the field of state financial guarantees of medical care for the population at least three years.

Such a requirement, in particular, does not make it possible for NHS representatives to take part in the competition.

In addition, the requirements include a higher education not lower than a master's degree, a total work experience of at least seven years, fluency in the Ukrainian language, and knowledge of a foreign language, which is one of the official languages of the Council of Europe (English and/or French).

As reported, during the government meeting on May 20, Health Minister Maksym Stepanov reported that there was no winner in the contest for the post of NHS head.

Related news

Ukraine counts on resumption of full-fledged Hungary's support in NATO – Kuleba.

Ukraine hopes that Hungary's full support of Ukraine in NATO will be renewed, said Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba.

3

Bakhmatiuk confident he is right, applications to extradite him after HACC decision to arrest him in absentia to be futile.

The owner of Ukrlandfarming Oleh Bakhmatiuk is confident that he is right and law enforcement authorities acted illegally in the case of VAB Bank belonged to him, and he is ready to applications seeking to extradite him after the decision of the a...

1

Zelensky thanks EU for EUR 500 mln second tranche of macroeconomic assistance.

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has expressed gratitude to the leadership of the European Union for allocating the last tranche of the fourth macroeconomic assistance program in the amount of EUR 500 million.

Police activate interception plan after shootings in Brovary – Interior ministry.

An interception plan has been introduced in the Kyiv region due to a shootout that took place on the morning of May 29 in Brovary, the press service of Ukraine's Interior Ministry has said.

Another 23 coronavirus-infected servicemen identified in Ukrainian Armed Forces – Medical Forces.

Twenty-three servicemen in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been tested positive for COVID-19 as of early hours of May 29, two of previously fell ill got recovered, a press service of Medical Forces Command reported.

By continuing to browse World News (UAZMI), you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Use and agree to the use of cookies