On the territory of Belarus, military exercises of individual units of the Russian armed forces have been completed, while an increase in the number of invaders has been noted in the temporarily captured Luhansk.
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine delivered the relevant war update on Facebook, Ukrifnorm reports.
Russian troops carried out two missile strikes and 12 attacks using MLR systems on Saturday. Objects of the civilian infrastructure in Sviatohirsk, Donetsk region, were damaged by one of the strikes.
The situation has undergone no significant changes in the Volyn and Polissia directions. A threat of the enemy launching missile and air strikes remains in place, in particular with the use of attack drones, from the territory and airspace of Belarus.
Russian troops also fired mortars and barrel artillery in the Slobozhansk direction, targeting Strelecha, Starytsia, Ohirtseve, Okhrymivka, Zarubinka, Chuhunivka, and Ambarne of Kharkiv region.
- In the Kupiansk and Lyman directions, the invaders struck the Novomlynsk, Orlyanka, Kotlyarivka, Krokhmalne, and Tabaivka districts of Kharkiv region; Novoselivsk, Stelmakhivka, Novoyehorivka, Hrekivka, Makiyivka, Ploshanka, and Nevske of Luhansk region with tanks, mortars, and jet artillery, as well as Torske, Andriyivka and Berestove of Donetsk region.
- In the Bakhmut direction, the Russians shelled the districts of Spirne, Bilohorivka, Vesele, Yakovlivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Opytne, Klishchiivka, Andriyivka, Kurdyumivka, Ozaryanivka, and New York of Donetsk region with tanks, mortars, barrel and jet artillery.
- In the Avdiyivka direction, the enemy employed tanks and artillery of various types to attack the districts of Avdiyivka, Krasnohorivka, Vodiane, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Maryinka, and Novomykhailivka of Donetsk region.
- In the Novopavlivka and Zaporizhia directions, Russian troops shelled the Bohoyavlenka, Vuhledar, and Vremivka districts of Donetsk region, as well as the Olhivka, Poltavka, Dorozhnianka, Zaliznychne, and Malaya Tokmachka districts of Zaporizhia region, firing tanks and the entire range of artillery.
- In the Kryvyi Rih and Kherson directions, the invaders employed tanks, barrel and jet artillery to attack the Krasnyi Mayak, Kachkarivka, Tokarivka, and Chornobayivka districts of Kherson region, as well as the city of Kherson.
According to the report by the Russian army’s general staff, as of today, military training of the 2nd Motorized Rifle Division with the 1st Tank Army, which had been taking place in Brest region, Belarus, has wrapped up.
It has been confirmed that servicemen called up during the so-called partial mobilization campaign have a low level of morale, being in a poor psychological condition, including due to unsatisfactory logistical support. Some of the called-up servicemen were issued obsolete uniforms and equipment that had already been used. Military hardware is mostly in poor technical condition, constantly in need of repair.
Meanwhile, according to the General Staff, Russian troops continue to suffer losses. In the settlement of Mykhailivka in the temporarily captured territory of Zaporizhzia region, an enemy cluster was hit on November 17. It was confirmed that the invaders lost more than 30 people wounded and killed.
As a result of fire damage inflicted by the Defense Forces of Ukraine on the enemy cluster near Mykhailivka in Skadovsk district, Kherson region, on November 17, Russian troops lost about 60 people killed.
An increase in the number of enemy units has been noted in Luhansk. In the settlements of Krasne and Simeykyne in the temporarily occupied territory of Luhansk region, the enemy is placing personnel in abandoned residences, while evicting civilians to other settlements.
Missile and artillery units of Ukraine’s Defense Forces hit a Russian ammunition depot.
As reported by Ukrinform, as of November 19, the Russian death toll amounts to nearly 83,880.